Learn How to Cook Bacon in the Oven with these simple steps.
Whenever I think of bacon, I think of that funny YouTube video of the toddler eating bacon for the first time, saying "Baaaaacoooon". It makes me laugh every time somebody shares it on Facebook. If you've never seen it you need to search for it. It perfectly describes what goes through your head while eating good bacon.
A few years back I realized that I didn't have to get out a frying pan and slave over my stove for the next 30 minutes with hot grease flying all over my stove and myself. I could cook my whole package of bacon in about 10-12 minutes and everyone can eat together without me or my husband still cooking while everyone is else is enjoying their meal.
How to Cook Bacon in the Oven:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with a piece of aluminum foil.
- Place a cookie cooling rack on top of your aluminum foil lined baking sheet.
- Open your package of bacon and place each piece bunched a little bit and onto your cooling rack.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until your bacon has reached the perfect level of crispness.
What will you do with all of this perfectly cooked bacon? Try these bacon recipes!
- 4 Minute Instant Pot Mac and Cheese with Bacon - 4 minute instant pot mac and cheese with bacon will change your life!
- Easy Bacon Wrapped Brussel Sprouts - Bacon wrapped brussel sprouts are easy, delicious and the perfect side dish for almost any meal!
- Beer Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich - You won’t be disappointed with these Gourmet Beer Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, perfect for that game day celebration!