This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DunkinCreamers #CollectiveBias
Fall is here, the kids are back in school and mama has her mornings back! It’s already October 3rd and I honestly cannot believe that Halloween is less than a month away. The kids have been back in school for a whole month now and I am loving it. I work from home and although I love spending time with my children, I need to be on a set schedule to get my work done AND stay sane.
Mornings can be hectic at our house and I am always doing my best to make them run as smooth as possible without any major breakdowns. I tend to wake up earlier than the kids most mornings. I love how quiet the house is and I can make and enjoy a steaming hot cup of coffee before the house wakes and becomes a whirlwind of early morning activity.
Dunkin’ Donuts® Extra Extra Creamer and Dunkin’ Donuts® Vanilla Creamer go great with that hot cup of coffee in the morning. I’m a huge coffee creamer fan. Some would say I enjoy the creamer more than the actual coffee but I definitely love a good balance of both! My local Walmart store carries all of my favorite Dunkin’ Donuts® Creamer flavors so I always have a bottle or two to enjoy during my morning quiet time.
Not only do I love my Dunkin’ Donuts® Extra Extra Creamer in my cup of coffee, I also love adding it to baked goods. It gives cookies, donuts and cakes an extra does of rich creamy flavor that even my kids love. Baked Donut are one of the favorite treats to have with my morning cup of coffee. I added Dunkin’ Donuts® Extra Extra Creamer to my favorite cake mix donut recipe. I simply used the creamer in place of water and the donuts turned out fabulous! I also added some ground cinnamon to the recipe that was perfect for fall. These donuts were a hit later in the afternoon also, for an after school snack! My girls kept asking for seconds.
Baked Breakfast Donuts Recipe
- 1 box of white cake mix, any brand
- ¾ C. Dunkin’ Donuts® Extra Extra Creamer
- ⅓ C. vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ C. granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 6 or 12 count donut pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the white cake mix, Dunkin’ Donuts® Extra Extra Creamer, vegetable oil, egg and ground cinnamon, mixing well.
- Scoop the donut batter into a large freezer bag and snip the corner of the bag with a pair of kitchen scissors.
- Gently squeeze the donut batter of the bag and into the donut wells filling each one about ¾ full.
- Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Combine the ½ a cup of sugar and 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- Remove from the donut pan and dip each donut in the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
You will also want to make our:
- Apple Oat Muffins are perfect for a seasonal grab & go breakfast!
- Easy Apple Crisp is perfect for when you are short on time but still want a delicious semi-made apple dessert!
- Amazing Rich & Creamy Pumpkin Soup is the perfect fall soup!