This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MomentsShineWithWindex #CollectiveBias
This after school checklist routine will help keep your child on track!
We are weeks away from school starting. I’ve already started some back-to-school shopping every week I head to the store. A little of this and a little of that before the madness begins! One thing I vowed to do this year was to create an after school checklist routine for my daughter. She needs a bit of guidance when she gets off the bus every day and this will help us make sure we stay focused and get our tasks done.
An after school checklist is essential to keep a routine in my house. One of the things I like about this style of checklist is that all of the goals are listed, right in front of my daughter and she has the responsibility and control. Plus she loves lists, and checking them off!
Of course none of this after school routine could have been done without the help of Windex® brand! Windex® Original is America’s #1 glass cleaner!*. My favorite Windex® product for this cute printable project is Windex® Original Glass Wipes. Not only are they perfect for cleaning windows, mirrors, glass shower doors, glass top stoves, but they also work amazing wiping our after school checklist clean and starting a new week
You’ll need to head to your local Kroger store and grab some Windex®. Products. And RIGHT NOW, you can get $20 to shop at Shutterfly® when you buy 2 participating Windex® products!
Offer valid 7/15/17 thru 12/1/17. Click here for terms and conditions.
Once you have your checklist complete, you can hang it in any location. I like to place mine close to my daughter’s “backpack drop zone” so she can see the daily goals and check them off. Use Windex® Vinegar Multi-Surface Cleaner to prep the wall space before hanging your frame. The special ammonia-free formula has no harsh vinegar smell. Just fresh, clean scent and is gentle on most surfaces. You can also use this as a bathroom cleaner, kitchen cleaner, tile cleaner, stainless steel cleaner, factory-tinted auto windows, appliances, ceramic, plastic, vinyl and more!
How to make an After School Checklist Routine
- Download the free printable here. You’ll be able to choose from rainbow or a “boy oriented” colored checklist on page 2 of the file. Print the checklist and use a paper trimmer to cut it to 8″ x 10″ size.
- Grab an 8″ x 10″ frame and open it up. Use Windex® Original Glass Wipes to wipe the inside and outside of the glass.
- Write your child’s name and after school routine goals on the checklist. Place it into the frame and shut the frame.
- Prepare your wall surface to hang by wiping it down with Windex® Vinegar Multi-Surface Cleaner. Let dry completely and hang your frame.
- Place a dry erase marker close, so your child can mark off when he or she completes the task.
- Once the week is through, wipe the glass clean with Windex® Original Glass Wipes and start the week fresh
What are some of your favorite tips and tricks to make it through the school year? Tell us in the comments, below! Also, try some of our other back to school projects!