Love Minions? These 25 Mega Minion Crafts are perfect for any Minion fan!
If you’re a parent or a grandparent, aunt or uncle chances are you’ve probably heard of the Minions. You know, those funny looking little yellow guys from the movie Despicable Me and The Minion Movie. My kids weren’t huge fans of the first Despicable Me movie when it first came out but they were also very young at the time. We watched it again a few years later and they were hooked and so was I.
My 9 year old son isn’t big on crafting but my daughters are constantly asking to use my glue gun. I finally broke down and bought them their own low temp hot glue gun. The girls use it almost daily and even my son will use it occasionally!
Last week on the blog, I shared 20 Marvelous Minion Recipes. Today I’m sharing fun Minion crafts that your little Minion can do! My Minion’s love crafts and they would love to make any of these fun Minion activities!
25 Mega Minion Crafts:
- Minion Cookie Jar from Coffee With Us Three– How cute is this? We always have leftover oatmeal containers and the kids love decorating them! You can fill these containers with toys or food!
- Minion Slime from Little Bins for Little Hands – Almost every kid I know adores slime and it’s SO easy to make, so have some fun with it!
- Minion Banana Playdough Recipe from Natural Beach Living – My youngest loves Playdough and plays with it almost daily. She also adores Minions so I know she would love this craft!
- Despicable Me Tic Tac Toe from Sweet Pennies from Heaven – My girls would love painting these fun Minion inspired rocks for their own tic tac toe game!
- Minion Inspired Bath Bombs from Everyday Best – My oldest has been bugging and bugging to make some homemade bath bombs and I recently purchased citric acid from Amazon so these are on our list to make!
- Minion Stationary Holder from Teach Me Mommy – Cute, useful and super quick to make!
- Minions In Jail Painted Rocks from Non-Toy Gifts – Have your kids discovered hidden rocks while out and about? Why not spend a rainy day painting these fun Minion rocks and hide them around town for others to find?
- Minions Paper Plate Craft from Clare’s Little Tots – We almost always have small paper plates and craft paint on hand = a perfect afternoon making these fun Minion plates!
- Minion Finger Puppet from Crafts On Sea – How CUTE is this little guy? I recently bought my kids a low temp hot glue gun that would be perfect to make this little Minion finger puppet.
- Minion Treat Bags from Totally The Bomb – These look way easy and perfect for a quick craft!
- Minion Paint Chip Bookmark from Simplistically Living – We almost always have tons of paint chips on hand (the kids always grab a handful of these while at Home Depot and Lowes)!
- Popsicle Stick Minions from Glued to My Crafts – Another thing we always have on hand, popsicle sticks! Grab some craft paint and glue and get started.
- Minion Blocks from Simple Play Ideas – What a great idea and pool noodles are only $1 at Dollar Tree. Make sure you grab a few before the end of summer!
- Baby Food Jar Despicable Me Minions from Crafts by Courtney – What a unique idea and a great way to upcycle and reuse old baby food jars!
- Minion Clothespin Craft from Glue Sticks and Gum Drops – I love re-purposing household items into cute crafts and these fun Minion clothespins are no exception. Grab some clothespins to re-purpose here!
- Minions Made from K-Cups from Artsy Momma – Another fun upcycle and I always have used (clean) k-cups lying around!
- Make Your Own Minion Craft from Girls In the Garage – Grab your construction paper and glue sticks and make your own Minions!
- Perler Bead Minions from Frugal Fun 4 Boys – I’m quasi perler bead obsessed right now and these look SO fun!
- Minion Paper Plate Fan from Sticky Mud and Belly Laughs – Another fun paper plate craft and useful during hot days!
- Toilet Paper Roll Minions from All Free Kids Crafts – These are great for using up those extra toilet paper rolls (or paper towel rolls) that you’ve been saving!
- No Sew Felt Minion Goggles from Life Sew Savory – Oh. My. Goodness. I adore using craft felt in crafts and these goggles are too cool not to make!
- Easy Minion Greeting Card from The Craft Train – Make someone’s day with this cute and fun Minion card!
- DIY Minion Bookmark from A Pumpkin & A Princess – Have a kiddo that loves to read? Help them keep their place by making these fun bookmarks.
- Minion T-Shirts from Catch My Party – Perfect for any Minion loving kid (or adult).
- Minion Tote Bag Tutorial from Glue Sticks Blog – This craft will require some adult help but it was too cute to not share!
We love the Minions and I have a feeling they are going to be around for a long time! With this summer’s release of Despicable Me 3, the Minions are back again causing more hilarious trouble so I hope you enjoy these Mega Minion Crafts with your little Minions!
You will also love these other Minion posts!
- 20 Marvelous Minion Recipes – These Minion recipes go perfectly with all the fun Minion crafts!
- No Bake Minion Treats – Fun, easy and delicious!