BA-NA-NA! Our Easy No Bake Minion Treats on a Stick are fun and sweet treats that the whole family will love.
I think we own every Despicable Me and Minion movie there is and I could watch them over and over again, no lie. Those little yellow guys are fun, silly, and full of life. And on June 30th I hope to be sitting in the theater with a large bucket of popcorn (if I could i’d bring these babies in) watching what I think is one of the best kids movie series out there!
When I heard that Despicable Me 3 would be out in theaters soon, I knew I wanted to make something Minion and yummy to share with everyone. And using Ding Dongs to create them makes them super easy to make, you can even make them in place of cupcakes or cake for your child’s next Birthday party. I’m assuming there will be many kids wanting a Minion theme birthday party as soon as the movie hits theaters.
How to make our Easy No Bake Minion Treats on a Stick:
- White Fudge Ding Dongs
- 1 Cup yellow Wilton candy melts
- Minion icing decorations
- Wilton black sparkle gel
- Lollipop sticks
- Add 1 cup of your yellow candy melts to a microwave safe dish and heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Unwrap your Ding Dongs, dip the top of each one into the melted yellow chocolate, and place them onto a piece of parchment paper.
- While your chocolate is still soft, carefully peel the Minion icing decorations off the paper and place onto the yellow Ding Dongs making each one a different Minion face.
- Place a stick into the bottom side of each Minion Ding Dong treat and let them set for about 30 minutes before eating.
You might also like our other movie inspired treats: