These 20 jawsome shark crafts and activities are perfect for shark week!
It’s Shark Week on the Discovery Channel and it’s all my kids have talked about. We don’t have cable television at our house but we made a trip over to grandma and grandpa’s where the kids happily sat and watched a few episodes in awe while I chatted with my mom and caught up on work.
With it being summer break from school, we have all kinds of time for shark crafts and activities! My girls are all about crafts so I thought it would be fun to try out some shark crafts and activities for shark week. Most of the craft items we already have on hand so grab your glue sticks, construction paper, paper plates, scissors, clothespins and let’s get started!
20 Jawsome Shark Crafts & Activities
- Shark Toilet Roll Paper Craft from Gluesticks and Gum Drops – Create these fun kid friendly sharks with old toilet paper rolls!
- Lego Sharks from Little Bins for Little Hands – Do your kids love Legos? Mine do! I can’t wait to try this activity with them!
- Craft Stick Shark Craft from Our Kid Things – We always have popsicle sticks and on hand the kids LOVE creating new and different crafts with them, especially animals!
- Shark Sensory Bin from Mommy’s Bundle – When my kids were younger, we loved sensory bins and this one is awesome!
- Pool Noodle Shark from J Daniel 4’s Mom – How fun is this? Next time you’re at your local dollar store, grab a $1 pool noodle for this unique shark!
- Paper Plate Shark Puppet from Kids Craft Room – How fun do these look? I can’t wait to try these with my girls!
- Paper Bag Shark Craft from Life on Sea – Fun and simple enough for younger kiddos.
- Shark Coloring Pages from Red Ted Art – Don’t have a lot of time? These printable shark pages are perfect to color and fun enough to keep the kids occupied.
- Newspaper Shark from I Heart Crafty Things – I love this little guy! It’s also great for using up leftover scrapbook paper and old newspapers!
- Shark Suncatcher from Buggy and Buddy – Ideal for little ones to practice their fine motor skills and super cute to hang in your window!
- Shark Cootie Catcher from Easy Peasy and Fun – Remember making cootie catchers in school? Put a new twist on them with your kids by making them into sharks!
- DIY Shark Slime from A Night Owl Blog – Slime + sharks = FUN! My middle daughter just turned 7 and is obsessed with slime so this is right up her alley!
- Popsicle Stick Shark from Glued to My Crafts Blog – Another ‘jawsome’ shark popsicle craft to keep the kids busy this week!
- Shark Week: Corner Shark Bookmark from Hey Let’s Make Stuff – These bookmarks are a great way to keep our summer reading fun!
- Shark Clothespin Craft from Growing Up Gabel – We always have Elmer’s glue, construction paper and clothespins on hand for fun crafts like this!
- Shark Sensory Bottle from Sarah Halstead – How fun does this look? Kids of all ages will love taking turns with this sensory bottle.
- Shark Finger Puppet from Repeat Crafter Me – Adorable shark finger puppets are great for Shark Week!
- Shark Hat Craft from Kid Friendly Things To Do – This shark hat is perfect for Shark Week or a shark themed party!
- Squishy Shark Sensory Bag from The Chaos and The Clutter – This is a cool alternative to the shark sensory bottle listed above.
- Shark Valentine Box from The Joys of Boys – Perfect for Valentine’s Day or a shark themed birthday card box!
You will might also like: