Let's get creative with some easy and fun Shark Week Recipes!
It's officially Shark Week on the Discovery Channel! My kids love sharks. My son recently downloaded the Hungry Shark app on our iPad. The kids love it and it's one of their favorite go-to games during screen time. We don't have cable TV and can only stream shows after they are live but that doesn't stop us from watching Discovery Channel shows after they've been aired.
If you love Shark Week as much as we do, then you definitely need some fun shark snacks and treats to eat while watching Shark Week. Last summer, Erica created this yummy Shark Pudding Cups and I've searched the net for the best Shark Themed snacks and treats!
20 Creative Shark Week Recipes
- Shark Ice Cubes from Tots Family - Cool down this week with these fun and unique shark ice cubes, perfect for sipping on your favorite Shark Week beverages!
- Jell-O Shark Snack from The Joys of Boys - How adorable is this fun and easy Jell-O snack?! My kids would LOVE to help make this!
- Jawsome Shark Cake from Just One Mommy - This tutorial shows you how to make a super fun shark cake, perfect for Shark Week festivities or a shark themed birthday party!
- Shark Themed Snacks from Natural Beach Living - I love these suckers and they look so easy to make! I can't wait to try them with my kiddos!
- Easy Oreo Shark Treats from Kids Crafts Room - Who doesn't love Oreos? These chocolate covered shark Oreos are perfect for Shark Week!
- Shark Week Inspired Cupcakes from Tammilee Tips - Cupcakes and sharks?! Yes, please! Easy to make and yummy to eat, these Shark Week inspired cupcakes are perfect for any shark fan.
- Shark Infested Water from Simplistically Living - The perfect Shark Week beverage to go along with all your yummy Shark Week treats!
- Shark Marshmallow Pops from The Decorated Cookie - Super cute shark marshmallow pops that any shark lover would love!
- Shark Frenzy Ice Cream from The Night Owl Blog - Any excuse to eat ice cream works for me and Shark Week is no exception. Yum!
- Shark Sushi from Momma Lew - I'm not a fan of sushi but this type of sushi is totally up my alley!
- Shark Bait Soda from A Few Shortcuts - Another delicious beverage to enjoy while watching Shark Week!
- Cake Batter Shark Bait Recipe from Young at Heart Mommy - Popcorn, gummy sharks and sprinkles come together to make this yummy shark bait!
- Shark Popsicles from All For the Boys - Perfect for a summer beach party and Shark Week, these shark popsicles are as cute as they are delicious!
- Shark Chocolate Bark Candy from Sandy Toes and Popsicles - Easy to make with only a few ingredients and perfect for Shark Week!
- Shark Fin Cookies from Munchkin Munchies - If you love frosted sugar cookies, these shark fin cookies are right up your alley and the perfect Shark Week recipes!
- Shark Teeth from Love the Day - If you love cheese (I do!) these shark teeth are super easy to put together AND eat!
- Shark Bait Cocktail from My Incredible Recipes - Perfect for the adult Shark Week fans! Combine Malibu Rum, Blue Curacao and pineapple juice for this yummy adult beverage!
- Life Preserver Donuts from Thrifty Jinxy - The perfect Shark Week breakfast and easy to make.
- Under the Sea Cookies from Butter with a Side of Bread - These are adorable and perfect for Shark Week or a beach themed party!
- Shark Bento Lunch from Bent On Better Lunches - I LOVE this idea for a fun lunch!
You will also love our: