Your family will love these delicious pasta salad recipes for summer!
Summer is finally here and that means I try to avoid cooking hot meals as much as possible during the summer months. We have central air in our home but I don’t like to use it if I don’t have to – gotta save that money! And, I just don’t like slaving over a hot stove during the hot summer months. I’d prefer to be outside enjoying the gorgeous weather we have for only a few short months during Michigan summers.
I live in Northern Michigan, surrounded by the gorgeous Great Lakes, and we are only a few miles from Lake Michigan. We can often be found out on our boat in the middle of our beautiful small inland lakes and on the sandbar enjoying the company of good friends and good food, including delicious cold pasta salads.
Plus, I love just love pasta salads. They are so versatile. They work any time or year really and are perfect for quick healthy lunches, light dinner fare or even as a simple side dish. I love that you can add just about anything to them: meat, cheese, fresh seasonal vegetables, beans, olives, you name it. Prefer a meatless pasta dish? Just leave the meat out!
I’ve searched high and low for some delicious pasta salads to share with you today. Some have meat while others are meatless but all would be great to try out this summer when you just don’t feel like cooking. Check the out and let us know what you think!
- Hawaiian Macaroni Salad from Thrifty Jinxy
- Antipasto Pasta Salad from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Ranch Chicken Pasta Salad from New South Charm
- Veggies Pasta Salad from Just 2 Sisters
- Cheesy Italian Sausage Pasta from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Mexican Macaroni Salad from Frugal Mom Eh
- 6 Ingredient Easy Pasta Salad from Happy Deal Happy Day
- Chicken Caeser Pasta Salad from Mom’s Messy Miracles
- Crab Bacon and Pea Pasta Salad from Hot Eats and Cool Reads
- Southwest Orzo and Veggie Salad
- Easy Pasta Salad from Craft Create Cook
You will also want to make: