This Reuben Tator Tot Casserole is the perfect addition to St. Patrick’s Day or any day for that matter!
St. Patrick’s Day is officially a week away and I can’t wait! I love everything about St. Patrick’s Day, especially the food! My favorite is corned beef and cabbage but my family isn’t a fan of the dish. I make corned beef at least once a year in my slow cooker or instant pot but then I’m the only one that ends up eating it. Reubens on the other hand, my husband loves! Weird, right? But hey, I’ll take what I can get!
This Reuben casserole is awesome. It’s uses deli shaved corned beef so you don’t have to spend hours cooking corned beef. Combine the shaved corned beef with your favorite Thousand Island dressing, tator tots, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut and you have something the whole family can enjoy!
What are some of your favorite St. Patrick’s Day dishes to enjoy with your family?
You will also want to make our:
- St. Patrick’s Day Cinnamon Rolls
- St. Patrick’s Day Pot of Gold Treats
- St. Patrick’s Day Chocolate Lucky Charms Treats
- 1 lb deli shaved corned beef
- 16 bottle of Thousand Island dressing
- 1 package of Swiss cheese slices
- 15 oz can of sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 32 oz package of frozen tator tots
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread 8 oz of Thousand Island dressing on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Evenly line frozen tator tots along the bottom of the pan.
- Add the corned beef on top of the tator tots.
- Layer sauerkraut on top of the corned beef.
- Add the Swiss cheese slices.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the tator tots are cooked through.
- Serve with additional Thousand Island dressing if desired.