Fill your cold and snowy winter with fun activities from our Winter Bucket List.
There are so many things I would like to do and so many places I’d like to see but I can’t remember them all unless I make a list. So every season I make a list and try to check as many things off that list as I can. Winter is probably my hardest list to make because I dread going outside in the cold unless I’m in about 10 layers. But there are lots of fun things to do in the winter!
Things to do in Winter
- Go ice skating.
- Go snowshoeing.
- Take the kids sledding.
- Have a snow ball fight.
- Build a snowfort.
- Bake Christmas cookies.
- Make a gingerbread house with the family.
- Host a Mitten Swap.
- Make slow cooker hot chocolate.
- Make homemade Christmas ornaments.
- Buy Christmas gifts for children in need.
- Take a drive around town and look at Christmas lights.
- Sing Christmas carols.
- Take outdoor family photos.
- Make homemade Christmas cards.
- Hang Christmas lights.
- Decorate a Christmas tree.
- Visit Santa Clause.
- Watch Christmas movies.
- Cuddle up by a fireplace.
- Donate your old clothes to a shelter.
- Make homemade gifts for your neighbors.
- Build a snowman.
- Volunteer at a food bank or shelter.
- Bring treats and spend time at an animal shelter.
- Make a homemade peppermint bark.
- Visit with a elderly neighbor.
- Bake cookies for Santa Clause.
- Give a secret Santa gift to a friend, neighbor, or co-worker.
- Go skiing or snowboarding.
- Visit your local police department or fire station and bring the officers some baked goods.
- Cuddle up and read a whole book in a weekend.
- Try your hand at a new recipe.
- Go for a walk in the woods.
- Set goals for the New Year.
- Decorate your house.
- Host a Christmas party.
- Make matching T-Shirts for Christmas pajamas.
- Make DIY Christmas earrings.
- Catch snowflakes on your tongue
- Have a pajama and movie day.
- Pay it forward (buy someones coffee, lunch, or even groceries).
- Send a care package to a solider overseas.
- Plan a weekend getaway with your family and friends.
- Have a coffee date with your friends.
- Thrift shop for ugly Christmas sweaters.
- Work out to a dvd everyday for at least two weeks
- Kiss under mistletoe.
- Take a photo a day for a whole month.
- Take Christmas pictures of your kids.
I’ll make sure to update my list once I’ve crossed off a few numbers! Any ideas for my family, friends, and I? Let me know in the comments section below!
You might also like our:
Leave a Reply