Pumpkin Sugar Scrub Bars are a great way to have your skin feeling smooth with a Fall scent of pumpkin.
There’s certain items I always like to keep in my medicine cabinet so I never run out of my DIY beauty products. One of my favorite items to keep on hand is vitamin e oil, I use it in my homemade lip balms, body lotions and of course sugar scrubs. My other favorite is sweet almond oil, I like to use this as a carrier oil in place of coconut oil in a lot of my sugar scrubs, soaps and face washes because it’s great for sensitive skin.
The other day I got a pedicure and it was fantastic. Pedicures and manicures are one of my favorite ways to sit back, relax and have a little “me time,” with massages being at the very top of my list. But I love how during a pedicure, they scrub your legs and feet with a sugar scrub. I wanted that same spa feeling at home so with all my great oils I made these easy Pumpkin Sugar Scrub Bars.
It’s so easy to make DIY beauty products when you have all the right ingredients laying around and nothing beats smooth, great smelling skin.
How to make our Pumpkin Sugar Scrub Bars:
- 1/2 cup melted glycerin soap
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweet almond oil
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
You will also need:
- Place about 3 large ice cube sized squares of your soap block into a glass mixing bowl and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds or until melted (it melts quick but gets super hot).
- Once melted, mix in your sweet almond oil and vitamin e oil.
- In a separate bowl, mix your brown sugar with your pumpkin pie spice and pour into your melted soap.
- Mix your ingredients together, quickly pour into your silicone molds and transfer to the fridge for 10-15 minutes to harden up.
Pumpkin spice is one of my favorite Fall scents, I mean who couldn’t love the sweet smell during a chilly day and your skin can have that same great smell with these Pumpkin Sugar Scrub Bars!
You might also enjoy our other DIY beauty items:
- Citrus Honey Homemade Lip Balm – This citrus honey homemade lip balm will keep your lips fresh and full of moisture.
- Homemade Brown Sugar Scrub – A homemade brown sugar scrub will remove dead skin and give you that healthy glow.
- DIY Tinted Lip Gloss – If you’re in need of a beauty product that will make your lips feel and look amazing, you will love our DIY Tinted Lip Gloss.