This holiday snack mix is easy, cute and only takes a minute to put together!
Christmas is almost 2 weeks away and I am in full holiday mode. Our house is decorated, the kids Christmas concert was last week and I have already hosted one holiday event and still have a few more to go. With my schedule being packed I am trying my best to plan a head and that means having kids snacks made and ready to go.
I was walking through my local grocery store a few weeks ago and the Pepperidge Farm Holiday Cookie Bites shaped liked Gingerbread Men totally jumped out at me. The “limited edition” products always pull me in. It’s possible I grabbed more than one package so I could snack on a few in the car, or basically eat the entire box myself. Anyhow, once I saw these gingerbread men, I knew I could use them as is or throw into a fun holiday snack mix for the kids so I grabbed a tub of them.
Holiday Snack Mix
- 9 oz package Pepperidge Farm Holiday Cookie Bites
- 1 1/2 C. Kraft Peppermint Mini Marshmallows (you could also substitute regular mini marshmallows)
- 1 1/2 C. red & green holiday M&M’s
- Small sandwich baggies
- Add Pepperidge Farm Holiday Cookie Bites, peppermint mini marshmallows and holiday M&M’s to a large bowl and combine.
- Scoop about 1/2 a cup of snack mix into each small sandwich baggie and seal shut.
That’s all there is to it! Quick, simple and perfect to have on hand for young visitors or after school snack during the holidays! They also make grab-and-go treats for myself when I’m running crazy during the holiday season. I stash a package in my purse and nibble while in the car.
You will also want to make:
Leave a Reply