This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidayRITZ #CollectiveBias
If you are entertaining or bringing a dish to pass this holiday season, this RITZ Crackers Christmas tree is the perfect holiday appetizer to share!
It is the holiday season and if you are like me, you probably have spent a few, ok thousands of hours, on Pinterest preparing for Christmas. I love the holidays. I love decorating our Christmas tree with the kids, I love Elf on the Shelf and I especially love spending time with friends and family. It's also an excuse to eat. Yes, I also love all the yummy holiday food, especially appetizers!
I have a Mitten Swap coming up at the end of this week and I needed a dish to share with my mom friends. The first thing that popped into my head was an easy appetizer. I'm busy enough as it is and I don't have the time to spend hours in the kitchen. I headed to my local Walmart store and picked up several boxes of RITZ Crackers, chunk cheese, summer sausage, fresh rosemary, cherry tomatoes and large olives. After making my RITZ Crackers purchase, I scanned my receipt and earned cash back from Ibotta.
I wanted to make a unique savory appetizer that didn't take a lot of time and would WOW my friends so I put together this fun RITZ Crackers Christmas tree using all the ingredients I picked up at my local Walmart. I also filled a few small dishes at the bottom perfect for dipping the RITZ Crackers.
RITZ Crackers Christmas Tree
- 2 boxes of RITZ Crackers
- Large black olives
- Large green olives
- Summer Sausage, cut into smaller pieces
- Cheddar cheese, cut into small chunks
- Monteray Jack cheese, cut into smaller chunks
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Dips of your choice
- Small star cookie cutter
- Large platter
- Open the 2-3 sleeves of the RITZ Crackers and discard the wrappers.
- Fill the small dishes with 2 dips of your choice and place at the bottom of your platter. This will be the RITZ Crackers Christmas tree trunk.
- Begin by placing the RITZ Crackers side by side to make the bottom of the tree. Stack the RITZ Crackers on top of each each as shown. Place a few of the Rosemary sprigs above the first row of crackers.
- Make subsequent RITZ Crackers rows a little bit shorter than the previous so it looks like a Christmas tree.
- Slice a small piece of the cheddar cheese and use the small star cookie to make a 'star' for the top of the tree.
- Now that your tree is formed, take the olives, chunk cheese cubes, cherry tomatoes and summer sausage and place around the tree. Add a few leftover Rosemary sprigs in between the RITZ Crackers, meats and cheeses.
Once your RITZ Crackers Christmas tree appetizer is put together, simply cover with plastic wrap or foil and place in the fridge until ready to serve. It is the perfect easy holiday appetizer for the season!
You will also want to try these recipes:
What will you be making using RITZ Crackers this holiday season? We would love to hear about it in the comment section!