This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of RAGÚ®
With the biggest game day of the year less than a week away, I am scrambling to get ready! We love game days in our house. Friends and family love coming over and enjoying food, football and fun! I love hosting game day potlucks. It’s so easy to have everyone bring a dish to share. Appetizers are my favorite, too. I love grazing and snacking my way through the day.
Last week I perfected two easy and delicious game day dip recipes using RAGÚ® Old World Style Sauce and RAGÚ® Double Cheddar Sauce. RAGÚ is my tried and true go-to brand for semi-homemade, easy and delicious recipes. Not only are RAGÚ products delicious, they are also steeped in history. Having started in the 1930’s from an Italian immigrant, the brand resonates fresh vine ripened tomatoes, garlic and onion. Just opening the sauces will make your mouth water.
I wanted to create some yummy game day dips that my guests could enjoy. My husband and I follow the Keto diet and these sauces incorporated that. You can enjoy them with crackers and chips OR eat them like I did with fresh crunchy celery sticks!
You will need two medium size baking dishes for these game day dip recipes but don’t worry, you can put them together and bake them at the same time. Clean up is also a breeze as both dips use the same ingredients! It’s a game day double dip win!
More Game Day Recipes You Will Love:
- Game Day Cinnamon Rolls are the easiest (and cutest!) game day breakfast ever!
- Walking Tacos are simple, delicious AND feed a crowd!
- Hosting kids? Our easy to make and ADORABLE Football Pudding Cups are perfect for the littlest football fans!
- Football Rice Krispie Treats = easy game day dessert!
- 24 oz RAGÚ Old World Style Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
- ½ pound of ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 20 slices of pepperoni
- 1 C. cottage cheese
- 2 C. mozzarella cheese
- 16 oz RAGÚ Cheese Creation Double Cheddar Sauce
- ½ pound ground beef
- 1 C. chunky salsa
- Crackers, chips and celery sticks
- Brown the ground beef with the diced onion and drain the grease.
- Split the ground beef in half.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ½ pound of the cooked ground beef, 1 cup of salsa and the RAGÚ Cheese Creation Double Cheddar Sauce.
- Pour the mixture into a medium baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with crackers, chips or celery sticks.
- Combine the remaining ½ pound of ground beef with the RAGÚ Traditional Old World Style Spaghetti Sauce.
- Spread some of the cottage cheese on the bottom of the baking dish.
- Spread the ground beef & spaghetti sauce mixture over the top of the cottage cheese.
- Add a layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Layer with pepperoni.
- Repeat layering until the baking dish is filled.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool a few minutes.
- Serve with crackers, chips or celery sticks.