Our Easy To Make Football Pudding Cups are perfect for a team treat or for any football lover.
It’s now football season and in our house we are eating and breathing everything football. It’s on all day on our TV, if you’re outside you will see us playing catch and if you don’t keep an eye out around you, you will be tackled by a little football player.
When I said you might be tackled, I’m not kidding. I was walking into the kitchen the other day and all of a sudden I landed backwards onto my son. Yup, he made a pretty good tackle and I wasn’t expecting it. We all had a good laugh from it.
These Easy To Make Football Pudding Cups are perfect for tailgating, since they remain festive and sealed. There are no dishes or containers to return and kids and adults love them! An added bonus – no baking!
How to make Football Pudding Cups:
What you will need:
- chocolate pudding cups
- miniature white .75 in x 180″ Duck Tape or similar tape
- Cut a piece of tape from your roll that fits vertically onto the front of the pudding cups, cut your tape piece in half vertically, and press it onto the front of your chocolate pudding cup.
- Now cut 3 tiny pieces off the end of the roll (if your scissors seem to be sticking to the tape rather than cutting, carefully wipe the blades off with a towel) and stick them horizontally onto your thin vertical piece of white tape to look like the laces on a football.
- Serve with a spoon and you’ve got the perfect game day treat!
You might also enjoy our:
- Game Day Cinnamon Roll Footballs – Football fans everywhere will LOVE these easy Cinnamon Roll Footballs!
- Football Party Rice Krispie Treats – These football party Rice Krispie treats are perfect for making for your own family or to take to the next big game party you get invited to.
- Game Day Football Mini Pinatas – These Game Day Football Mini Pinatas are perfect for a game day treat!
Leave a Reply