I was given product to review in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
If you’re a donut lover like me, you’ll love these Donut Valentines with Free Printable Valentine Cards.
Whenever I go into a donut shop I go right towards the cream filled long johns. They are filled with delicious cream and the top is dipped in a chocolate glaze. Yum! I’m getting hungry just thinking about them. I also could go for a plain cake donut to dip into my coffee if I’m not craving anything too sweet.
When I first saw these Plush Donuts on Oriental Trading, my eyes went right to the chocolate long johns. I love how they have frosting and heart shaped sprinkles on them. Perfect to go with these Donut Valentine Cards that Kari made.
How to make Donut Valentines
- Plush Donuts
- Free Donut Printable Valentine Cards
- 1/8″ wide Pink Ribbon
- Hole Puncher
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Print out our FREE Donut Valentine Cards (card stock works best) and carefully cut out your Valentine cards with scissors or paper trimmer.
- Use a hole puncher to punch a hole in a top corner of each Valentine.
- Use a marker or pen to write To: and From: on the white open space on your Valentines.
- Tie a 12″ piece of ribbon around each donut into a double knot and slide your Donut Valentine onto one of the strands and tie into a bow.
You might also like our other Valentines:
- Printable Valentine Cards – These printable valentine cards are great for classroom parties!
- DIY Lego Crayons with Free Printable Lego Valentine Cards – Your little Lego fans will love these DIY Lego Crayons – Free Printable Lego Valentine Cards.
- Troll Valentine Snack Mix – This Troll Valentine Snack Mix will be a BIG hit at this year’s classroom parties!