These DIY Christmas Decorations will be adorable in your home or given as a gift!
If you've made my BOO blocks for Halloween, here's what you can do with the opposite side of your wood blocks! Paint them red, attach some letters, and a cute felt Santa and turn them around for a DIY Christmas Decoration for your home.
If you're looking for a fun and easy girls-night-in project, this is it! These DIY Christmas Decorations also make great homemade gifts to give to family and neighbors. With the help of felt letters, there's no need to worry about freehand painting letters, making your life that much easier. I like that this decoration is very versatile in that I can place the blocks vertically in a tight space or sprawl them out horizontally across my fireplace mantel.
How to Make DIY Christmas Decorations
- Wood Cubes leftover from your BOO Blocks project
- Red Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brush
- Black 3? peel and stick felt letters. I used Feltables 3? stick on letters from Joanns.
- Felt Santa (check the scrapbook section)
- Hot Glue
- Paint the opposite side of your BOO Blocks with red acrylic paint. Set aside to dry.
- Remove adhesive backing and place your letters, one on each block, to spell HO HO.
- Attach the felt Santa to one of your blocks with hot glue and enjoy your DIY Christmas Decorations!
I also love how easy it is to store these blocks. There's no worry of things getting crushed or broken because they are made of wood. Plus, they pack well with all of my holiday decorations and can be easily shipped as a gift.
Try some of our other fun holiday Christmas decorations and projects!