This Clothespin Bat Craft is a perfect easy craft for Halloween!
I was at Meijer the other day and candy bars were .87 and buy 5 get 5 free so I bought the full sized candy bars for Halloween night for the Trick-Or-Treaters. I figured it would actually be a better deal to buy those than to buy the larger bags because with those we usually hand out a small handful. And I don't know the exact number of people that come because for the first little bit we are out and about ourselves, so hopefully I bought enough.
My Mom loves to buy and hand out juice boxes and give those to the kids, I've seen water bottles, coupon books for ice cream treats and people that stand at the door with their change jars, whatever works, hey?
We usually go to a few different Harvest Parties or Trick-Or-Treating events like Trunk-Or-Treat so when Halloween gets here, my son loves to hand out candy and see all the kids dressed up that come to our door, which is really neat.
This Clothespin Bat Craft is a perfect one for the kids to make Halloween night if they've had enough Trick-Or-Treating for the night.
How to make our Clothespin Bat Craft:
- brown felt
- brown acrylic craft paint
- coffee filter
- small googly eyes
- paint brush
- Fold a coffee filter in half and cut a scallop pattern around the round edges.
- Use your coffee filter as a template to trace and cut out bat wings.
- Paint your clothespin brown, let dry and slide your felt bat wings in-between the clothespin pinch part.
- Carefully glue two small googly eyes onto the top of the clothespin.
You might also enjoy our other Halloween Crafts:
- DIY Halloween Plates - These affordable Halloween Plates will take you 2 minutes to make!
- Bottle Cap Spider Halloween Craft - This bottle cap spider Halloween craft not only re-uses plastics in your home, it adds a friendly addition to your Halloween decor.
- Halloween Decorations - Spooky Ghost Garland - Halloween decorations don’t have to be expensive or elaborate! These spooky ghosts will be adorable in your house with your other Halloween decorations!