Our Christmas Tree Snacks for Kids are easy to make and perfect for a last minute Christmas treat.
I love that Christmas is almost here. I love the lights on our Christmas tree, the snowflakes outside and driving around looking at peoples decorated houses. Everyone seems to be in a better mood. It definitely is a magical season that’s for sure.
And since it’s the Christmas season and green gelatin is a staple in our house. I figured why not make the little containers into Christmas trees. My son LOVES them. Anytime he asks for a treat he always asked for one of these.
They are so simple to make that I made up a whole package and placed them in the fridge for a little surprise for when he wants one.
How to make our Christmas Tree Snacks for Kids:
Easy to make snacks are always my favorite, especially for large groups and these are super easy. The kids can even help.
- Turn your Snack Pack cups upside down and carefully dab a small amount of hot glue onto the top back and free the end of your pipe cleaner onto the glue and begin wrapping the pipe cleaner to the bottom at an angle. One will not be enough so glue your second pipe cleaning next to where your first one ended and secure the end with glue towards the bottom.
- Glue a large yellow tinsel or regular pom-pom ball to the top of the tree and the littler ones and gems all over the outside of the tree.
- Let your glue dry for a few minutes and they’re ready to enjoy!
You might also enjoy our:
- Color Your Own Ornaments for Christmas – These color your own ornaments are a great Christmas project, or package them with some markers and give them as a gift!
- Craft Stick Christmas Ornament – Our Craft Stick Christmas Ornament is easy to make and looks great on the Christmas tree or on top of gifts.
- Rudolph Paper Plate Craft for Kids – This Rudolph Paper Plate Craft for Kids is so festive and fun, you’ll want to sing your favorite Christmas Rudolph song.