For it's one, two, three strikes you're out with our Baseball Rice Krispie Treats with Free Printable.
Our family has a love for anything baseball. My husband played all throughout school and college and my son plays on two teams. Which means I'm team mom for two teams and I'm always trying to come up with cute ideas for the players whether it's a fun goody bag, printed shirts, or these Baseball Rice Krispie Treats.
How to make our Baseball Rice Krispie Treats with Free Printable:
- 6 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 10oz bag marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 10oz bag Ghirardelli white chocolate candy melts
- 1 Cup Wilton red melting candy
You will also need:
- 3-4"round cookie cutter
- decorating bags
- 9x13" baking pan
- non-stick cooking spray
- heavy duty metal spoon
- large mixing bowl
- Spray your baking pan with a non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Add your marshmallows and butter to your mixing bowl and heat in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix your marshmallows and mix in your Rice Krispies Cereal with your heavy duty spoon.
- Scoop and press your Rice Krispie mixture into your greased baking pan and set in the freezer for 15 minutes to harden.
- Use your circle cookie cutters to cut out your Rice Krispie Treats and place them onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Heat your white chocolate melts in a microwave safe bowl for 3-4 minutes on 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop your melted chocolate onto the center of each treat, spread evenly with the back of the spoon, and let harden for 15 minutes.
- Then heat your red candy melts in a microwave safe bowl for 2-3 minutes on 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and pour into a decorating bag.
- Cut a very small tip off the bottom of the decorating bag and use to draw the baseball laces onto the treats and let harden for another 15 minutes.
- Print your free baseball bat printable and cut out the baseball bats.
- When your chocolate on each treat has harden, wrap each baseball in a clear saran wrap, place a piece of tape onto the back and stick to the top of each bat.
The Baseball Rice Krispie Treats were a hit so make sure you make enough for your teams siblings as well as the team. Download your free printable below.
You might also like our other cupcake recipes: