Our inexpensive and affordable 5 minute St. Patrick’s Day Decorations are perfect for your home.
There’s no need to break the bank on seasonal decorations! I love finding items at the dollar store and transforming them into something unique and amazing. Some days are better than others when I hit the dollar store. Sometimes my mind is in full swing to see and recognize the potential for their products. Other days, I’m in and out just for the few things I needed.
It’s quite possible you already have a frame at home collecting dust. You can use that for this project and find a great pair of fun socks to complete the rest. And since socks come in pairs, share one with a friend or make these cute frames at your next Girls Night In or Pinterest party. Since these St. Patrick’s Day decorations are easy and inexpensive, when you get tired of displaying them in your home, you can simply remove the sock from the frame and swap out your home decor. It’s a win win!
Plus this is an easy project you can make with kids, not to mention very affordable. Perhaps you have a group of 4-H kids or Girl Scouts that need a fun project. This could be it!
How to Make 5 Minute St. Patrick’s Day Decorations
- Dollar Store pair of kid’s socks
- 5×7 picture frame
- Masking Tape or Clear Tape
- Cut the tip off of one sock. Cut the sock from the top cuff, down the back toward the heel.
- Carefully wrap your sock around the glass of your frame. Use tape to attach the sock to the glass.
- Place the glass into the frame and display!
- Repeat if you want to use the other sock.
What are your favorite seasonal St. Patrick’s Day Decorations? We have a few others you may enjoy making:
- St. Patrick’s Day Banner Bunting Decor
- St. Patrick’s Day Cards for Kids
- St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Hat Treat
Leave a Reply