These 20 Awesome S’more Recipes are perfect for any time of year!
It’s August and summer is in full swing. I also feel like summer flew by this year so I’m trying to enjoy the last month of summer vacation as much as I can and what is more summer than s’mores recipes? I love s’mores almost as much as I love summer and so do my kids. S’mores are usually made while sitting around a campfire but thanks to Pinterest there are tons of other fun and unique ways to make and enjoy s’mores.
Yesterday I shared how to make No Bake Easy S’mores Bark. It’s so easy and delicious and even my picky husband enjoyed it! This simply proves there is more than one way to make a s’more!
20 Awesome S’mores Recipes
- Homemade Peanut Butter Butter Cup S’mores Recipe from Dancing Through The Rain – Homemade peanut butter cookies combine with all the delicious S’more ingredients sounds like heaven to me!
- Cute Mini S’mores Bites from Cooking On The Front Burner – S’mores bites? I bet you can’t eat just one!
- Gourmet Campfire S’mores from DIY Mama – There is nothing better then s’mores around the campfire, especially when they are gourmet!
- Fudgy S’mores Pie from The Kitchen Is My Playground – A fun twist on traditional S’mores, no campfire needed!
- How To Make S’mores Cupcakes from Scratch from Greta’s Day – S’mores turned into cupcakes? Yes, please!
- S’mores Brownies from Organized Island – Turn a box brownie mix from ho hum into WOWSA with this recipe!
- No Bake S’mores Bar Recipe from Mission to Save – These only take a few ingredients and are sure to wow your S’mores lovers.
- S’mores Cookie Recipe from Sizzling Eats – I am all about saving time and eating cookies so these easy S’mores cookies fit the bill!
- Ritz Nutella S’mores – Love Nutella? Try them with Ritz crackers and marshmallow fluff!
- Double Chocolate Smore’s Bark from Trish Sutton – So easy and perfect for sharing!
- S’mores Brownie Bowls from Sugar Spice and Family Life – Homemade chocolate brownies pull together for these tasty little treats!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Shortbread S’mores Bars – I love bars and these look like S’mores heaven!
- S’mores Popcorn from Bomb Shell Bling – Popcorn, chocolate and marshmallows? Yes, please!
- S’mores Muddy Buddies from Like Mother, Like Daughter – Ok, I totally LOVE muddy buddies so these look and sound A-mazing!
- No Bake Rice Krispie S’mores from Together As a Family – Graham cracker cereal and S’mores make a delicious no bake treat!
- S’mores Cobbler from Mostly Homemade Mom – Cobbler S’mores? I’m game to try this!
- Fluffy S’mores Dip from Homemade Hooplah – This looks great for serving a crowd!
- Oreo S’mores Trifle from Crazy for Crust – Oreo’s, graham cracker crust (yum!!) and chocolate make this S’more trifle pretty to look at and delicious to eat!
- S’mores Pudding Pops for Growing Up Gabel – S’mores turned into the perfect COLD summer treat sound perfect for a hot summer day!
- S’mores Milkshake from This Mama Loves – My kids would love this!!!
You will also want to make:
- White Chocolate Watermelon S’mores – Gourmet, easy and super delicious!
- Homemade Chocolate Zucchini Cake – Have extra zucchini? This chocolate cake is delicious and has some hidden veggies!
- 2 Ingredient Mini Pumpkin Donuts – Fall is on the horizon, what better way to celebrate than with these yummy mini donuts?!
- No Bake Easy S’mores Bark – Graham crackers, melted chocolate and mini marshmallows. Need I say more?