No bake s’mores bark is the perfect s’mores treat for anytime of year!
It’s August and I am not ready for school to start. I take that back, I’m ready for school to start but I’m not looking forward to the end of summer. During the summer months, we spend our days on our boat and the evenings sitting by a campfire in our backyard. The kids love nothing more than grabbing sticks and wood for the fire while my husband and I sit and talk by the campfire. The kids love making s’mores and I almost always have Hershey’s chocolate bars, marshmallows and graham crackers on hand.
I love s’mores, too, but sometimes a campfire isn’t always doable. I wanted to create a recipe that was easy and no bake but also delicious. This no bake s’more bark also requires only 3 ingredients. Score!
Easy No Bake S’mores Bark
You’ll need these 3 ingredients to make this quick and easy no bake treat.
- Graham crackers
- Large marshmallows
- Wilton light cocoa candy melts
- 12 oz package of Wilton Light Cocoa candy melts
- ½ C. mini marshmallows
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers
- Pour about ½ of the candy melts into a microwave safe dish.
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper or foil.
- Line the bottom of the baking dish with graham crackers.
- Crush 2-3 graham crackers in a freezer bag using a rolling pin.
- Heat the candy melts in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring until melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the top of the graham crackers.
- Sprinkle the crushed graham crackers and mini marshmallows over the melted chocolate.
- Let the chocolate set (about 1 hour) and break into pieces and enjoy.
- If you would prefer to not wait 1 hour, place the baking dish in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove and break the s'mores bark into smaller pieces.
You will also want to make:
- White Chocolate Watermelon S’mores – Gourmet, easy and super delicious!
- Homemade Chocolate Zucchini Cake – Have extra zucchini? This chocolate cake is delicious and has some hidden veggies!
- 2 Ingredient Mini Pumpkin Donuts – Fall is on the horizon, what better way to celebrate than with these yummy mini donuts?!