St. Patrick’s Day Cinnamon Rolls are sure to be the luckiest breakfast!
If you are looking for a fun and easy St. Patrick’s Day breakfast, we have you covered here at Craft Create Cook. Every holiday I try to find something fun for my kids to enjoy and breakfast always seems to be my thing. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and I love cinnamon rolls, even the store bought kind. Plus, breakfast is easy and if I get busy the rest of the day, I’ve already done something special.
These Shamrock Cinnamon Rolls only require a few ingredients: store bought cinnamon rolls (I used Meijer brand but any brand will work) and green food coloring.
St. Patrick’s Day Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
- 1 package of store bought cinnamon rolls
- green food coloring
- St. Patrick's Day sprinkles
- kitchen scissors
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Open the package of cinnamon rolls and discard the packaging. Set aside the frosting.
- Gently unroll each cinnamon roll one at a time and use the kitchen scissors to cut the cinnamon rolls in 2-3" pieces.
- Gently fold the cut pieces in half and arrange in the shape of a shamrock on your baking baking sheet (see photos).
- Add a stem to each shamrock.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- While the shamrocks are baking, squeeze the cinnamon roll frosting into a small dish and add a few drops of green food coloring.
- Let the cinnamon rolls cool a few minutes and then generously frost and top with sprinkles.
- Enjoy while still warm.
You will also want to make our: