This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SendingMyLove #CollectiveBias
Our Valentine’s Day Gift for Teachers is a great way to show how much you care.
Valentine’s Day isn’t always about telling your significant other how much you love them, it’s also about telling everyday people in your life how much you care about them. One of my favorite items to give is a Valentine’s Day gift for teachers.
February is the perfect time to help teachers restock their used school supplies! I can always find the perfect American Greetings cards at Walmart as well as the packaging items I need and all the school supplies I plan to replenish.
Plus, you can take advantage of this Ibotta Offer – Buy 1 card and earn $1.00
There is an incredible variety of Valentine’s Day American Greetings Cards at Walmart to choose from. You can grab a nice sappy romantic card for that special someone to express your love, or a humorous and playful romantic card. There are cards for friends and family to show how much you care for them and even cards from the cat and dog! Of course there’s a variety of Teacher cards, too!
I grabbed a cute teacher card for my daughter to give to her teacher and made sure to include a “hug” coupon book because everyone can use a hug no matter what time of year!
How to make a Valentine’s Day Gift for Teachers
- Gift Bag
- Tissue Paper
- School Supplies such as pencils, sticky notes, erasers, dry erase markers, tape and glue sticks
- American Greetings Cards at Walmart
- American Greetings Coupon Books to put inside of your cards
- Use tissue paper to wrap each of your school supply items. Decorate with Valentine’s Day stickers.
- Place each one of the wrapped items into the gift bag.
- Tuck tissue into the top of the gift bag.
- Secure the handles together with a bow.
- Sign your card and be sure to add your coupon book to the inside.
- Seal your envelope and deliver to your favorite teacher!
Since Valentine’s Day is more than a romantic celebration, but a way to show our love, this Valentine’s Day Gift for Teachers is perfect for your child to take to school.
Need additional Valentine inspiration? Try some of these fun ideas and recipes!
- Valentine Acts of Kindness to Spread the Love 28 simple ways to show other people you care.
- Valentine Cream Cheese Cookie Bars are perfect to leave for the mailman, delivery person or hand to the bus driver!
- Cupid Arrows are an easy no bake treat to share with friends while spreading love.
Great gift idea for teachers! I love the way you used the cards and gift wrap – looks so nice and put together. #client
I was just wondering what to give my sons teacher! Thanks for the easy idea!