These fun, inexpensive and functional troll party favors are perfect for guests! PLUS, we’ve got a FREE Troll Party Bag Topper!
We love Trolls. We saw the movie in theaters back in December and cannot wait for it to come out on DVD. My girls have been asking for a Trolls party ever since they saw the movie. I am already thinking a head to their birthday parties. I started thinking that I would love to give our guests a fun party favor. What little girl wouldn’t love a fun and party favor of Trolls themed hair goodies. Even better, they are adorable and inexpensive to put together.
Rainbows, cupcakes, singing, dancing and lots of bright colors make for a fun Troll party. Throw your own Trolls Party with our Troll Party Snack Mix, Troll Cupcakes, Troll Perler Beads Craft and this fun, no sew Troll Wig! Now you can give your party guests affordable and useful Troll Party Favors to take home.
How to Make Troll Party Favors for Girls
The majority of my materials I was able to find at the Dollar Store! Some of the headbands were multiple to a package so I was able to divide them among the party guests, getting more bang for my buck! Grab some of these materials and let’s get busy!
- Pony Tail Holders
- Small Brush/Compact
- Hair Elastics
- Clear Treat Bags (4″x9″)
- Troll Party Favor Printable (download link below0
- Double Sided Tape
- Paper Trimmer
- Print your free Troll Party Favors printable (link below) and use a paper trimmer to cut out the cards. Fold in half and crease.
- Divide your hair accessories among the number of bags you need and fill each bag accordingly.
- Fold over the top of the bag and staple it to secure. Fold in the ends of the bag in case the bag extends beyond the printable as mine did.
- Use double sided tape to secure the bag topper to the favor bag. Place double stick tape on each side of the crease of the topper and press it firmly onto the bag.
- Repeat until you have the desired number of favor bags!
Having trouble downloading the printable, click here.