This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DailyVegolutions #CollectiveBias
If getting active and living a healthier lifestyle was one of your New Year’s resolutions this year, you will love our Mexican Breakfast Scramble.
As January was approaching quickly, I started making a list of all my New Year’s resolutions, and what I wanted to accomplish. In addition to losing weight and becoming more active, I really wanted to incorporate more veggies and less meat into the meals I prepare for my family and myself. Like most families that are super busy with work, school, and extra curricular activities, I love a tasty, healthier and easy meal. Since MorningStar Farms® products are not only for vegetarians, I love their cuisines! They are easy, quick, and still help me (and my family) on our healthier lifestyle journey.
Breakfast during the week for our family is usually quick since we are all getting ready for school and work, that’s why I love making scrambled eggs. So if you want to start a vegolution with us, this Mexican Breakfast Scramble is the perfect way to incorporate veggies into your meal.
You can find all the ingredients at Walmart and if you use Ibotta, there’s a great Ibotta offer right now! Buy ANY 3 MorningStar Farms® products at Walmart, earn $3. Offer begins 1/09/2017 and goes through January.
How to make a Mexican Breakfast Scramble
- 1 Cup MorningStar Farms® Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles™
- 3/4 Cup Great Value® Whole Kernel Golden Corn™
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Skim Milk
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Montery Jack Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Chunky Salsa
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- Cook your MorningStar Farms® Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles™ and Whole Kernel Golden corn as directed on the package.
- Add your eggs and milk to a large mixing bowl and beat/whisk until blended.
- Place a large skillet on the stove top, spray with a non-stick cooking spray, and pour your egg mixture into your pan.
- Cook your eggs on medium heat, when the eggs begin to set, use a spatula to pull your eggs across the pan, forming large scrambled eggs.
- Mix in your MorningStar Farms® Chipotle Black Bean Crumbles™, Whole Kernel Gold Corn, and shredded cheese until your cheese has melted.
- Serve on a plate and top with a tablespoon of salsa and sour cream.
This Spicy Mexican Breakfast Scramble will be a great way to start your day and the kids won’t even know it’s full of healthier ingredients because it’s so tasty.
If you need some additional inspiration for using MorningStar Farms® products in your healthier lifestyle, click here.
Have you started a vegolution? Tell us about it in the comments below!
Visit MorningStar Farms® products these Social Media Outlets