Keto friendly bacon wrapped brussels sprouts are easy and delicious!
I love brussels sprouts. Heck I love any vegetable really, but brussels sprouts are definitely at the top of my favorite veggies list! Growing up on a farm we always had fresh vegetables with every meal. During the winter we often had frozen or canned veggies reheated from our previous summer harvest. When I was little I never thought anything of it, it’s just what we did and I always ate what was put in front of me.
Now that I’m older I take after my parents and try to feed my family the best I can. We always have a vegetable with dinner and I’ve passed my love of fresh veggies on to my children who eat them but sometimes don’t love them.
Because I try to follow a low/no carb diet, my favorite way to serve brussels sprouts is steamed and buttered with salt & pepper but the kids weren’t pleased so I decided to try something new: bacon. My kids love bacon and so do I. Plus, bacon is keto friendly and it goes great with almost everything!
Keto Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- 16 oz fresh brussels sprouts
- 1 pound bacon, any brand
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a large baking sheet with foil for easy clean up.
- Rinse the fresh brussels sprouts and pat dry with paper towel.
- Open the package of bacon and take one strip of bacon and wrap it around 1 brussels sprout.
- Use a toothpick to hold the bacon in place. Repeat until you’ve used all the bacon.
- Place the bacon wrapped brussels sprouts about 2″ a part on the baking sheet.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
You will also want to make our: