This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wet Ones® Hand Wipes. The opinions and text are all mine. I received free samples of products from Wet Ones®. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias Inc. and its advertiser.
I want to share with you my Classroom Cleaning Kit, the perfect gift for teachers!
As summer winds down, I have already started to prepare for back-to-school. I grab a few school supplies here and there when I head to the store and one item I never forget are cleaning supplies for the classroom.
As a classroom volunteer, I can assure you one of the dirtiest places is in an elementary school classroom. A handful of supplies goes a long way for a classroom cleaning kit to give to the teacher.
Kids are not the best at washing their hands, so providing them with alternate options such as hand wipes, makes cleaning hands "fun" in the eye of a student. I love that hand wipes can be tossed into a playground bag or located at various places around the classroom to encourage healthy habits.
How to Make a Classroom Cleaning Kit
- Wet Ones® Hand Wipes (canister and travel pack)
- Disinfecting Spray
- Hand Soap
- 2 Boxes of Tissue
- Ruler Box
- 3-5 Plastic Shopping Bags
- Shredded Paper Basket Filler
- Paper Tag and Colorful Markers
- Place tissue boxes into the ruler box.
- Add disinfecting spray.
- Crumple up plastic shopping bags and tuck them into the front of the ruler box. The bags will give your products height.
- Place hand wipes, hand sanitizer and hand soap on top of the bags.
- Tuck in shredded paper basket filler and add a gift tag. Give to your child's classroom!
Are you looking for additional fun back-to-school gifts for teachers? Try these!
- Box Top Collection Jar to place in the classroom for kids to save their box tops.
- Back to School Teacher Classroom Supply Basket is a great way to stock the classroom.