If your dog loves to be comfortable than you'll want to learn how to make your own No-Sew Dog Bed.
My dog, MooMoo, is one who loves comfort. Every once in awhile will you catch him lying on the ground and that is only because that is where the sun is at. Other than that, he is on our laps, couch or cuddled in a blanket.
When fleece was on sale for a little over $3 a yard I had to stock up, I though this dog bed would be great for our local shelter animals as well as my own pup.
While I was making these, MooMoo was lounging on top while I was busy tying the blanket. That's when I knew he was gonna love it.
How to make your own No-Sew Dog Bed:
- Fold each yard of fleece in half width wise and cut along the folded line.
- Place one half of the fleece onto the floor, then the pillow and then the other piece of fabric on top.
- Carefully cut out a square from each corner of both layers of the fleece fabric almost all the way up to where the pillow corner is.
- Cut one side of the fleece into 1 ¼" strips, tie into double knots and move to the next side until all 4 sides are complete.
- Your No-Sew Dog Bed is now ready for your pup to lounge on.
*Use two pillow next to each other and a yard of fabric on each side for larger dogs.
You might also like our other pup friendly posts:
- Homemade Grain Free Dog Treats - Five ingredient homemade grain free dog treats will be a big hit with your furbaby!
- How to Keep Your Dog Active - Learn how to keep your dog active even when you can't take them outside.
- 5 Ways to Reward Your Dog - We have 5 ways you can reward your dog starting with some yummy treats.