This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc., Campbell’s® , Lipton, Premium Crackers, Theraflu and TYLENOL®. All opinions are mine alone. #SickDaySolutions #CollectiveBias
With the changing seasons, this easy winter cold kit is perfect for someone who is under the weather.
Winter has finally arrived in Michigan with cold weather, snow and of course the common cold! It seems to be moving into every nook and cranny in my neck of the woods! Most recently my neighbor has been hit. When this happens, I like to make her a winter cold kit to help her get back into tip top shape in no time!
With 3 kids, 2 dogs, and a husband that works long hours, my neighbor is always willing to lend me a helping hand when I need something. It’s a great feeling to help her out now and again, too!
For all of my easy winter cold kit items, I head to my local Kroger store. When I was feeling under the weather, my mom ALWAYS grabbed Campbell’s® Chicken Noodle Soup from our pantry. With no artificial colors and flavors, I can assure you I still use it today! And what good is soup without some Premium Soup & Oyster Crackers – again, a favorite I had as a kid – plus they work great for upset stomachs!
A hot cup of tea is perfect for those dreary sick days. Lipton’s new wellness range of herbal supplements is boosted with 3 botanicals as well as essential oils for helping with tummy troubles*. Plus it tastes great!
Theraflu ExpressMax Severe Cold & Flu is a staple that needs to be in everyone’s medicine cabinet. It’s powerful formula is available without a prescription. This bottle packs a powerful punch! Defeats sore throat, nasal congestion, chest congestion, fever, cough, headache, and body aches!
TYLENOL® the #1 doctor recommended pain relief brand and their cold and flu line of products is amazing. All in one multi symptom products help stop painful coughs, congestion and sore throats so you’re back on your feet in no time!
How to Make an Easy Winter Cold Kit
- Basket, or try wrapping a shoebox in pretty paper
- Plastic Shopping Bags
- Campbell’s® Chicken Noodle Soup
- Premium Soup & Oyster Crackers
- Lipton Soothe Your Tummy Herbal Supplement
- Theraflu ExpressMax Severe Cold & Flu Syrup
- TYLENOL® Cold + Flu Severe Caplets
- Paper Stuffing
- Magazine or Book
- Box of Tissue
- Tuck the box of tissue into the back of your basket. Tuck in the soup and crackers.
- My secret weapon this winter cold kit is plastic bags. Flatten your bags and then fold the corners inward to make a ball. Then, tuck the bags into the bottom of your basket. This creates an amazing base to your basket. You can also use newspapers, but in today’s digital world, I didn’t have enough newspapers, but I had plenty of plastic bags.
- Place your items on top of the plastic bags. Gently press the items down onto the plastic bags to keep them in place.
- Once your basket is full, add some paper stuffing to cover the plastic bags.
Make sure you deliver your easy winter cold kit to your favorite neighbor. The best way is to drop it on the front porch and let him or her know it’s there. It’s no fun being under the weather and having to answer the door!
Campbell’s® – © 2018 CSC LP Lipton – © 2018 Unilever Theraflu – Read and follow label directions. Theraflu is for use in adults 12 years and older. Use products only as directed. TYLENOL® – ® Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. 2017. Use products only as directed. The makers of TYLENOL® remind you to use only one medicine with acetaminophen at a time.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent disease.