Our Conversation Heart Cupcakes are perfect to share on Valentine's Day!
Whenever I have to make a last minute treat for something, I think cupcakes are the perfect go to. You can literally add any flavor you want if you keep your pantry stocked with a couple boxes of white cake mix and white frosting. It's the perfect last minute treat.
I always stock up on conversation hearts when they hit stores because you can not only use them for desserts and treats, pack them for Valentines, but you can make crafts with them, too which is fun.
I found a yummy tropical flavor conversation hearts that I've never tried, so that's what I used when I made these Conversation Heart Cupcakes. I always loved getting conversation hearts as a kid and reading what was on them, I wonder if you get different saving on different bags or if they're all the same.
How to make our Conversation Heart Cupcakes:
cake mix (eggs, oil and water)
- Mix your cake mix with your eggs, oil and water as directed on the box.
- Once your batter is mixed it should be thick and creamy.
- Fill your cupcake liners a little over halfway full and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let your cupcakes cool, fill a decorating bag with your cherry frosting and cut a small tip off the end of the bag.
- Frost your cupcakes with your decorating bag and press your candy hearts onto the frosted cupcakes starting at the outside and working your way in.
These cupcakes are super easy and look super cute with all the different conversation hearts decorated on top.
You might also like our:
- Valentine Cream Cheese Cookie Bars - These Valentine Cream Cheese Cookie Bars are so good you might not want to share them!
- Chocolate Valentine Cookies - Chocolate Valentine Cookies are the perfect Valentine treat!
- Valentine No Sew Fabric Wreath - Cue up your favorite Netflix show and make this easy Valentine Fabric Wreath!