Your family will love these easy and delicious 30 minute Instant Pot pork chops!
The holidays are officially over and if you are anything like me, you are in new year resolution mode. It took all I had to pack the tree up and put all the Christmas decor away but I am so happy I did! I’m ready for a fresh start this new year and trying out new recipes in my Instant Pot is on top of my to-do list!
Did you get an Instant Pot for Christmas? If not, I highly suggest grabbing one. They are the newest and coolest kitchen gadget to come along and I seriously cannot live without mine! Don’t get me wrong, I adore my slow cooker but the Instant Pot is awesome and it’s perfect for the days I forget to turn my slow cooker on. A roast that takes 5-6 hours on high in a slow cooker only takes 1 hour in an Instant Pot! The pork butt I forgot to put in the slow cooker early this am only takes 1 hour and 15 minutes in the Instant Pot. Yeah, I totally love it! AND, the Instant Pot can also double as a slow cooker!
So, this new year is all about trying new recipes in my Instant Pot. These Instant Pot pork chops are easy and done in 30 minutes. If you’re unsure of thickness add another 10-15 minutes on. You won’t be sorry, and dinner will be a hit! Add a side of mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables and you have a healthy meal ready in minutes.
How to make 30 Minute Instant Pot Pork Chops
- 3-4 medium cut bone-in OR boneless pork chops
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of water (use the cream of mushroom soup can)
- 1 C. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add the 2 tablespoons of olive oil and garlic to the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Salt & pepper the both sides of the pork chops and brown each side in the Instant Pot (about 5-6 minutes on each side).
- While the pork chops are browning, whisk together the cream of mushroom soup and water.
- Once the pork chops have browned, pour the cream of mushroom mixture over the pork chops and add the mushrooms.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and lock closed. Set the Instant Pot pressure to manual, high pressure and set the timer to 30 minutes.
- Once the pork chops have cooked, let the Instant Pot vent itself.
- Serve the pork chops with a side of your choice.
You will also want to try our: