If you love make-up and beauty products, you will love saving money by trying some, or all, of our top 10 Drugstore Beauty Finds Under $10 suggestions.
I am a frugal person when it comes to buying make-up which is surprising when that’s what I went to school for. But I find you can buy so many beauty products at your local drugstore that are such a close comparison to more expensive lines. Now don’t get me wrong, I love high end make up but my budget doesn’t always allow for it so these are my go-to products I use on a daily basis.
- Aussie Instant Freeze Hair Spray: Extreme hold: If you’re looking for a great holding hair spray for an updo, or for an everyday lasting style, this product won’t let you down, literally.
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara: I have tried so many different drugstore mascaras and this one gives the best look of length and separates your lashes is just a few swipes of the brush.
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer: This bronzer is under $5 and is amazing. It gives your skin a natural sun kissed glow without looking glittery.
- Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes: These towelettes are not only hypoallergenic but they remove your make-up and nourish your skin with cucumbers and aloe vera.
- Method Foaming Body Wash: I love foaming hand soaps for my family, it’s so much easier for the kids to wash their hands when it’s already in bubble form and not just getting rinsed off. So I was ecstatic when I saw that Method has a foaming body wash, it leaves your skin soft and smelling fantastic with all of their scents.
- Lip Smackers Lip Gloss: Yes, yes, YES! This product is NOT just for kids, it’s a non sticky gloss that you can wear alone or in the center of your lips over a matte lipstick for the illusion of plumper lips. Plus it comes in all sorts of fun flavors!
- NYX Butter Gloss: This creamy lip gloss comes in a variety of colors ranging from sheer to medium coverage and makes your lips silky smooth. It won’t make your lips dry or feel sticky. Definitely one of NYX’s best products.
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion: I love this lotion for my face. I use it directly after my toner and before my make up for a moisturized but not greasy skin.
- Elf Lip Exfoliator: If you need a solution for your dry, peeling lips, try out Elf’s Lip Exfoliator and you will no longer feel self conscience about your lips.
- Maybelline The Nudes Eyeshadow: This one might run a touch over $10 but I felt the need to add it to my list. This palette has so many different nude shades to choose from, you are sure to find one that’s perfect.
*All products are based on my own personal opinions