These Shark Week Fishing Pole Treats are a perfect snack for the kids to make and eat during Shark Week!
So if you don’t know what Shark Week is, it’s a annual week long TV programming block on the Discovery Channel. Yes a week long of just shark TV shows and movies. The thing is they are basically repeats of the same shows every year and everyone still loves it, along with me. I think there’s something about sharks that people find fascinating because they are not an animal that you see everyday and most people find them terrifying but fascinating.
I see a lot of shark week snacks and activities that are covered in fake blood which I think are super fun and cool for the older kids, but having a child that hates blood I wanted to make something geared towards the littles. These Shark Week Fishing Pole Treats are the perfect in-between.
How to make our Shark Week Fishing Poles:
- Carefully peel apart your Twizzlers Pull n’ Peel (if you peel to hard or fast they will break).
- Tie a small loop into one end of a single Pull n’ Peel strand, place a gummy shark in the loop, and carefully tie the loop tighter.
- Take the other end of the Pull n’ Peel and wrap it around the top of a pretzel rod.
The kids will have a blast making, playing, and eating these awesome Shark Week Fishing Poles. These fishing pole treats will also make great treats for an ocean or camping themed party. You can also stick them into a cake for a unique birthday party.
Need some more shark week fun? Check out our other shark week ideas:
- Shark Week Pudding Cups – To start off Shark Week, You’ll want to make these fun and yummy Shark Pudding Cups.
- 20 Creative Shark Week Recipes – Let’s get creative with some easy and fun Shark Week Recipes!
- 20 Jawsome Shark Crafts & Activities – These 20 jawsome shark crafts and activities are perfect for shark week!
Leave a Reply