This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SilkandSimplyPureCreamers #CollectiveBias
Our delicious Light and Fluffy Dairy Free Pancakes are a great way to start your morning.
I’m a huge coffee creamer gal. Every once in a while I try to drink my coffee black. But I can’t do it. I look forward to a cup (or 2) of joe every morning and flavored creamer is a must. Without it, my day just isn’t as complete. Recently, I started researching a better creamer option that’s not full of artificial colors or flavors but still tastes great. That’s when I came across Silk Almond Creamers at my local Walmart. After trying it I was hooked at how simple and delicious my coffee tasted. There’s no cholesterol or saturated fat and it is non-GMO, non-dairy, and gluten free.
The more I used Silk Almond Creamers, the more creative I wanted to get. I started to think about all the ingredients I use in my homemade weekend pancakes and had this genius idea to substitute some of the ingredients for dairy-free pancakes using Silk Vanilla Almond Creamer. Since it has a light nutty flavor, a hint of vanilla and subtle sweetness, I knew this creamer would be perfect in my pancakes and I was right!
How to make Light and Fluffy Dairy Free Pancakes:
1 3/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
2 Tablespoon Granulated Sugar
1 1/2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Silk Vanilla Almond Creamer
1/4 Cup Water
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract (Optional)
1/2 Teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
For The Topping:
Fresh sliced strawberries and blueberries
- Preheat griddle to 300 degrees and spray with a non stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and whisk until combined.
- Add in Silk Vanilla Almond Creamer, water, vanilla extract, and apple cider vinegar and use a whisk to mix well.
- Use a tablespoon to spoon 2 scoops of batter onto your griddle per pancake, cook the first side for a about 1-2 minutes or until the surface has completely bubbled, flip, and cook the other side.
- Top with fresh sliced strawberries and blueberries and a touch of maple syrup.
These Light and Fluffy Dairy Free Pancakes were just as delicious as I had in mind and definitely weren’t lacking in flavor. Nobody even noticed that they were dairy-free, I think this might become a staple weekend breakfast at our house.