Keto Friendly Instant Pot Cauliflower is the perfect side dish for any meal!
Summer is finally here and I cannot wait for all the fresh fruits and vegetables our local farms have to offer. Last summer I participated in a crop share through a local organic farm. I recently mailed in my application for this season and cannot wait to start again. Have you ever participated in a crop share? It. Is. Awesome. I go to our local farmers market or the actual farm twice a week and I am able to pick and choose what vegetables I need for the week. It’s a great way to try new fruits and vegetables and you get what you paid for and then some!
One of my favorite veggies is cauliflower. I love cauliflower raw and steamed but I also love eating it roasted or mashed. Plus, it’s low carb (I’m a total carb addict) and my family loves it. I love cooking cauliflower in my instant pot. It takes only minutes and is the perfect side dish for any meal. I like to make 1-2 heads of cauliflower at a time and then I have leftovers for the week.
Have you tried the Keto lifestyle yet? I call it a lifestyle because you don’t have to count calories and you can pretty much eat whatever you want as long as it’s not carbs. There are so many options and different foods to try, I swear you won’t miss the carbs!
Keto Friendly Easy Instant Pot Cauliflower
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into chunks
- 1 C. water
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place the steamer basket in the bottom of the instant pot.
- Pour in 1 cup of water.
- Place the cauliflower chunks on top of the steamer basket.
- Place the lid on the instant pot and seal it shut.
- Press the manual button on the instant pot and choose high pressure. Set the time to 3-4 minutes.
- Carefully quick release the pressure on the instant pot when it is finished.
- Unseal the lid and place the cauliflower in a large bowl.
- Add butter, salt & pepper (optional) and use a potato masher or hand mixer to 'mash' the cauliflower.
- Serve immediately and store leftovers in the fridge, covered.
You will also want to try our:
- Instant Pot Squash & Homemade Marinara Recipe
- 4 Minute Instant Pot Mac & Cheese with Bacon
- Easy Instant Pot Whole Chicken