This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ServingUpTheSeason #CollectiveBias
Our hot fudge ice cream dessert is a decadent semi-homemade holiday dessert but is also wonderful anytime of the year!
As a working mom, I cannot always make everything homemade and from scratch. That’s when I go with semi-homemade recipes, especially around the busy holiday season!
One of my favorite holiday desserts to make is a Hot Fudge Chocolate Ice Cream Dessert. This is a combination of vanilla ice cream, chocolate chips and a decadent chocolate chip loaf cake. Every time I break out this dessert, I get rave reviews from my guests!
I always use Marie Callender’s® Double Chocolate Chip Loaf Cake for the base of my dessert. One of the best things about this cake is that it’s found in the freezer section at Kroger! So I can grab it at any time and have it on hand for any last minute holiday parties or dishes I agreed to bring and totally forgot about!
Made from scratch, with wholesome ingredients, Marie Callender’s Loaf Cakes tastes just like homemade. This ice cream dessert is the perfect compliment to any holiday meal as it’s easy to make and easy to clean up!
To finish your hot fudge chocolate ice cream dessert, make sure you grab a can of Reddi-Wip® Real Whipped Cream! Made with real cream and only 15 calories per serving, Reddi-Wip is the perfect topping for this dessert!
Once you head to Kroger, you can save $1 now on Marie Callendar’s Loaf Cakes (valid 11/14/17 – 12/30/17)
And don’t forget Kroger carries Reddi-Wip, too! Look for it in the refrigerator section!
Once you’ve made this amazing holiday ice cream dessert, I can assure you, you’ll find lots of other reasons to make it again!
Need some more fun holiday ideas? Try these!
- Our Printable Advent Calendar is full of kindness activities for your family.
- Our Easy Holiday Decorating Guide will have your house looking festive in no time!
- 10 ways to keep your pet safe this hoilday season.
- 1 package, Marie Callender’s® Double Chocolate Chip Loaf Cake
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Hot Fudge Sauce
- ½ Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- Reddi-Wip® Real Whipped Cream
- Thaw loaf cake according to package directions and slice into 1" pieces.
- Place cake onto a plate and top with vanilla ice cream.
- Heat hot fudge according to package directions and add a dollop of hot fudge sauce on top of the ice cream. (It will slide off the ice cream and that's perfect!)
- Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- Top with dairy whipped cream.
- Serve immediately