This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpoonfulsOfGoodness #CerealAnytime #CollectiveBias
Start your day off right with a nutritious breakfast by making a batch of our Hearty Banana Breakfast Muffins.
It's always been said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I couldn't agree more. Healthy breakfast foods are usually packed with nutrients like protein, fiber, B vitamins and antioxidants. And I've mentioned in previous posts how my family is kick-starting the New Year by getting healthy and making healthier choices which is why Post Foods Cereals make a great everyday choice! They're healthy and taste great.
I absolutely love their Shredded Wheat and Honey Bunches of Oats cereal, but my all time favorite is their Grape Nuts, it's packed with 7 grams of fiber and contains 52 grams of whole grain.
Walmart carries all 3 of these Post Foods Cereals and more, you're bound to find your favorite kind. I even love to add the Grape Nuts cereal to my homemade muffins to change it up a little. The recipe is super simple and delicious.
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Grape-Nuts
- ¼ Teaspoon All Spice
- ½ Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ Cups Mashed Bananas
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- ⅓ Cup Melted Butter
- ¼ Cup Honey
- Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners and preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, all spice, and nutmeg and mix well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine your mashed bananas, honey, eggs, butter, and vanilla and mix well.
- Mix your wet ingredients into your dry ingredients.
- Fold in your Grape Nuts cereal.
- Fill your cupcake liners halfway with your muffin batter and bake for about 12-14 minutes.
So this year when I'm craving delicious baked goods, I don't have to fall off the health wagon. I can continue my New Year's resolution and get healthy while enjoying these Hearty Banana Breakfast Muffins. Let us know how you stay on track in the comment section below!
Visit Post Foods Cereal on these Social Media Outlets