This post was sponsored by Green Giant as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
We are only a week away from Thanksgiving and the holidays are officially here. I swear the year just flies by and bam! It’s the holidays all over again. This time of year we usually still have green grass and cold temps but this year we already have over a foot of snow! Don’t get me wrong, I love a white Christmas and the kids LOVE playing outside in the snow but the cold weather makes me crave everything I shouldn’t be eating.
I generally follow a low carb diet and keep my carbs in check as much as possible. With the snow setting in already though, I’m wanting bread everything and it gets hard not to eat everything in sight! One of my favorite food is pizza and sometimes just eat the toppings off the crust. I love pizza anyway any how, any time. One of my favorite ways to enjoy pizza is cold with fresh veggies on top. Now I can enjoy pizza as much as I used too with Green Giant Cauliflower Pizza Crust!
Green Giant is fabulous and has an entire line of cauliflower products including their new Cauliflower Pizza Crust. Available at Walmart in the vegetable aisle, Green Giant Cauliflower Pizza Crust is the perfect way to enjoy pizza and feel zero guilt! Made with over 80% Cauliflower, the NEW Green Giant Cauliflower Pizza Crust offers super convenience and NO prep work. It also has fewer calories than regular pizza dough!
With the holidays here and parties to attend I’m sure you know what it’s like to be asked to bring a dish or appetizer to pass, and that can be often be stressful. We have you covered with our low carb veggie pizza. Using Green Giant Cauliflower Pizza Crust, fresh veggies, cream cheese and sour cream you can have it made in less than 30 minutes and be out the door in no time.
Low Carb Veggie Pizza
- Green Giant Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 1/2 C. diced broccoli florets
- 1/4 C. shredded carrots
- 1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 C. sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the Green Giant Cauliflower Pizza Crust on a baking sheet and bake for 14-16 minutes.
- Remove the Green Giant Cauliflower Pizza Crust from the oven and let cool completely.
- Combine the softened cream cheese, sour cream, dried dill weed and garlic powder.
- Generously spread the mixture on top of the Green Giant Cauliflower Pizza Crust.
- Add the shredded carrot.
- Top with remaining veggies.
- Cover and let chill in the fridge 30 minutes.
*Makes approximately 4 servings
If you’ve tried the New Green Giant Cauliflower Pizza Crust you will be sure to love other Green Giant Veggie Items!
- Harvest Protein Bowls
- Organic Mashed Cauliflower
- Organic Riced Cauliflower
- Organic Veggie Spirals
- Little Green Sprouts – Organic Line
Check your local Walmart in the frozen vegetable aisle and put a healthy twist on your meals!
Follow Green Giant on social media and find other great veggie based products:
- Green Giant Facebook Page
- Green Giant Twitter Page
- Green Giant Instagram Page
- Green Giant Pinterest Page
- Walmart on Facebook
- Walmart on Instagram
- Walmart on Twitter