Instant Pot Cauliflower is the perfect side dish for any meal!
Summer is finally here and I cannot wait for all the fresh fruits and vegetables our local farms have to offer. Last summer I participated in a crop share through a local organic farm. I recently mailed in my application for this season and cannot wait to start again. Have you ever participated in a crop share? It. Is. Awesome. I go to our local farmers market or the actual farm twice a week and I am able to pick and choose what vegetables I need for the week. It’s a great way to try new fruits and vegetables and you get what you paid for and then some!
One of my favorite veggies is cauliflower. I love cauliflower raw and steamed but I also love eating it roasted or mashed. Plus, it’s low carb (I’m a total carb addict) and my family loves it. I love cooking cauliflower in my instant pot. It takes only minutes and is the perfect side dish for any meal. I like to make 1-2 heads of cauliflower at a time and then I have leftovers for the week.
Easy Instant Pot Cauliflower
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into chunks
- 1 C. water
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place the steamer basket in the bottom of the instant pot.
- Pour in 1 cup of water.
- Place the cauliflower chunks on top of the steamer basket.
- Place the lid on the instant pot and seal it shut.
- Press the manual button on the instant pot and choose high pressure. Set the time to 3-4 minutes.
- Carefully quick release the pressure on the instant pot when it is finished.
- Unseal the lid and place the cauliflower in a large bowl.
- Add butter, salt & pepper (optional) and use a potato masher or hand mixer to 'mash' the cauliflower.
- Serve immediately and store leftovers in the fridge, covered.
You will also want to try our:
- Instant Pot Squash & Homemade Marinara Recipe
- 4 Minute Instant Pot Mac & Cheese with Bacon
- Easy Instant Pot Whole Chicken