This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #YourSeasonIsServed #CollectiveBias
Whether it’s pumpkin or apple pie, use the left overs from your holiday meals to make this easy trifle recipe!
One of the first things I do when getting ready for any holiday meal is make a menu and a shopping list. My favorite part of organizing the food is selecting desserts. I can always trust my local Kroger store to have Marie Callender’s® dessert pies, and dutch apple is always on my list! And you cannot have apple pie without vanilla ice cream and Reddi-wip® whipped topping made from real cream. My mouth is watering just making the list!
So head to your local Kroger sure and make sure you use your loyalty card to take advantage of this offer! Find Marie Callender’s Dessert Pies and Reddi-wip® products in a Kroger or Kroger banner store near you. Kroger banners include Dillons, King Soopers, Frys, Fred Meyer, Ralphs, Food 4 Less, QFC, Smiths, and Harris Teeter. Find a store near you.
- Receive a FREE Reddi-wip® (6.5 oz) when you buy one Marie Callender’s Fruit or Cream Pie (11/16-11/24). (Discount automatically applied at register with qualifying purchase. Must use shopper card with purchase. Participating locations only. Offer expires 11/24/16. See store for additional details. Limit 1 per transaction)
One of my favorite things about Marie Callender’s® Dutch Apple dessert pie is that you bake it in your own oven. This allows you to get that apple pie smell all throughout your house and enjoy a slice of warm apple pie with vanilla ice cream and real whipped cream Reddi-wip® topping. Once everyone has eaten their helping of pie and you have some left over, make this amazing and easy trifle recipe!
How to Make a Trifle
- Leftover Marie Callender’s Fruit or Cream Pie
- Vanilla ice cream
- Reddi-wip® whipped topping
- Use a sharp spatula or knife to break apart the pie. Mix it up to evenly distribute the crust and the filling.
- Place 3 tablespoons of pie into the bottom of a mini trifle dish.
- Top with one scoop of vanilla ice cream followed by 1 tablespoon of pie.
- Finish by adding a dollop of Reddi-wip®.
It really is THAT simple! And this works with almost any pie! Try southern pecan, pumpkin, chocolate satin or even coconut cream pie! You won’t be disappointed and neither will your guests.