These easy no bake Halloween Monster Treats are perfect for class Halloween parties and last minute treats!
I’m a busy mom and with 3 kids in school full time, working from home full time then having multiple extracurricular activities almost everyday after school, I just don’t have a lot of time. When it comes to school parties and monthly snack days I try to do my best and keep everything written down in my planner but sometimes (ok, a lot of the time) I forget until the night before and then the panic sets in. It’s at that point I’m scrambling around the kitchen at 8 o’clock at night, like a chicken with my head cut off while trying to find something to bake.
That is where these easy, yet creative Halloween monster treats come into play! No worries on turning on the oven or making sure you have eggs and enough oil, flour or sugar because they are no bake! All you need are Little Debbie Red Velvet Creme Filled Cakes, fun Halloween candy eyes, frosting, lollipop sticks or Halloween paper straws.
- 20 ct package of Little Debbie Red Velvet Creme Filled Cakes
- white frosting
- Red Halloween candy eyes
- lollipop sticks or Halloween paper straws
- Open each package of Little Debbie Red Velvet Creme Cakes and discard the wrappers.
- Insert 1 lollipop stick or Halloween paper straw in the bottom of each Red Velvet Cake.
- Put a small dab of frosting on the back of each candy eye and give each monster cake 2 eyes.
- Repeat with all the monster treats.
You will also want to make these Halloween Popcorn Treats, Frankenstein Sugar Cookies and our Chocolate Wafer Pumpkin Cookies!