This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. and Georgia-Pacific LLC. All opinions are my own. #DrinkMakeWishBake #CollectiveBias
Our Easy to Make Christmas Napkin Rings are no sew and perfect for a small holiday get-together or Christmas dinner. Pair them with Dixie Ultra® Holiday Plates, Vanity Fair® Impressions® Napkins and Canada Dry® Ginger Ale and you’ll get lots of compliments from your guests!
We all know the holidays are C-R-A-Z-Y! I don’t even need to begin to tell you about the hustle and bustle because I know you know exactly what I’m talking about! But do not feel ashamed when you break out the heavy duty Dixie Ultra® Holiday Plates and Vanity Fair® Impressions® Napkins to set your holiday table! You probably think I’m crazy — not dusting off the fine china like my mom always did. But as much as Christmas is about the food, it’s more about the family and time we get to spend together. The last thing I want to do is worry about washing dishes and making sure I have enough plates for everyone!
Almost every year I have family that comes from out of town and I grab their favorite beverages – Canada Dry® Ginger Ale – and stock my fridge! I know I like to indulge during the holiday seasons on my favorite hot cocoa and they love their ginger ale!
Dixie products are always top notch. In my opinion, they are the premium of paper products you’ll find at Target. I grab three plates for dinner: The large for the main meal, medium for salad, small for dessert. And I grab another large plate for the 2nd meal. Yes, that’s what I said, because Christmas is all about pulling out left overs after playing a heated game of Dominoes! I grab my ginger ale for the holiday and save money using Target’s Cartwheel offer!
- o 25% OFF 7UP® Mini Cans and 20oz Bottles November 15-26, 2016
- o 10% OFF A&W®, Sunkist®, Canada Dry® & more November 15-26, 2016
- o 10% OFF Mini Cans of 7UP®, A&W®, Sunkist®, Canada Dry® & more November 27 – December 24, 2016
- o 20% OFF Mini Cans of 7UP®, A&W®, Sunkist®, Canada Dry® & more December 25, 2106 – January 1, 2017
While you’re here, make sure you enter for a chance to win a $100 gift card from Target!
If you’re still on the fence about using paper products at your holiday table, consider dressing them up with this easy napkin ring tutorial! Grab a few supplies and we’ll get busy! Or better yet, shop online! Grab your favorite Dixie and Vanity Fair products by visiting Target.com and having them delivered to your door!
How to Make Christmas Napkin Rings:
- empty paper towel roll (1 roll makes 5 rings)
- tape measure or ruler
- burlap ribbon 2-1/2″ wide
- red sheer ribbon 5/8″ wide
- red baker’s twine
- small felt trees
- hot glue
- Use your tape measure or ruler to measure 2″ sections on the empty paper towel roll. Use scissors to cut the sections.
- Cut your burlap ribbon about 6″ in length and wrap it around your paper towel roll. If it fits, continue to cut 1 piece of burlap ribbon, 1 piece of red sheer ribbon, and 1 piece of baker’s twine the exact same length for each ring.
- Use hot glue to affix the three ribbons together – lay the burlap on the table and put a small dollop of glue on the end. Attach the red sheer ribbon and add a dollop of hot glue on top of the red ribbon and affix the baker’s twine. Repeat for the opposite end.
- Add hot glue to the paper towel roll and attach one end of the burlap ribbon onto it. Wrap the ribbon all the way around the roll and attach to the opposite side with another strip of hot glue.
- Use hot glue to attach the felt tree opposite the seam.
- Side your napkins into the paper towel roll and use on your holiday table!
Tell me in the comments, will you be using paper products at your holiday parties and dinners? And check out some of our other easy holiday crafts!