This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, MARS Incorporated. All opinions are mine alone. #SweeterEaster #CollectiveBias
This chocolate peanut butter trifle recipe is perfect for Easter!
Easter is a time for renewal and a fresh start. Spring is on the horizon in our neck of the woods (heck, sometimes we still have snow at Easter) and we are impatiently waiting for the weather to start warming up. Some years we still have snow during Easter and it’s pretty comical watching a bunch of children scavenge for Easter eggs in their snowsuits. Like many holidays, Easter brings friends and families together and is a time of renewal.
What better way to spend Easter with family than sharing an delicious and super easy brownie and pudding trifle with a DOVE® Peanut Butter Egg on top! Easter dinner at my parents house often means spending the morning and afternoon in the kitchen helping prepare our meal. While we are cooking my sister and I take turns hiding the eggs outside for the kids to find. We munch on snacks and catch up on what is going on in our lives while helping mom with the ham and side dishes.
This Easter I wanted to bring a classic, yet easy dessert for my family to enjoy but put a fun twist on it. I headed to my local Walmart store where I found the and absolutely delicious new DOVE® Peanut Butter Egg which are only available at Walmart. They have everything I need to for fun Easter treats and awesome Easter baskets for the kids.
This fun trifle recipe will be the hit dessert at your table this Easter!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Trifle Recipe
- 2, 5 ct packages of store bought brownie bites (located in the bakery section)
- 3 vanilla pudding 4 packs
- ½ cup of M&M’S® White Chocolate
- 12 DOVE® Peanut Butter Eggs
- 12 mini trifle dishes or 8 oz mason jars
- Cut up 2-3 brownie bites and place in the bottom of your trifle dish.
- Add ¾ of one vanilla pudding cup.
- Cut up another 3 brownie bites and layer on top of the pudding.
- Add the last of the vanilla pudding cup to the top of the brownies.
- Place one DOVE® Peanut Butter Egg on top of the pudding.
- Sprinkle a few of the M&M’S® White Chocolate around the DOVE® Peanut Butter Egg.
- If not serving immediately, place in the fridge until ready to serve.