These baked tortellini bites are the perfect appetizer for any get together!
I love to entertain and I love easy appetizers and snacks that don’t take long to make. Add pasta to my appetizer and snacks wish list and I am in heaven. Cheese? Even better! These baked tortellini bites are the perfect appetizer for any event from New Year’s Eve to Game Day Football Parties!
Because I work from home, I often have a package of tortellini for lunch with homemade pesto or spaghetti sauce, but these appetizers will take your tortellini to the next level! Even if I’m not entertaining and just want a quick snack, these baked tortellini are easy and even the kids enjoy them. They are perfect for dunking in pizza or spaghetti sauce. I buy my cheese tortellini from Aldi where it’s only $1.99 for a 9 oz package! For that price I stock up on 2-3 packages at a time and have it on hand for a quick meal or appetizer.
So, grab a package of store bought cheese tortellini, some eggs, bread crumbs and seasoning and let’s get started!
Baked Tortellini Bites Recipe
- 9 oz package of store bought cheese tortellini
- 1 C. panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook the cheese tortellini according to package directions, remove from heat drain and rinse.
- Combine the bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and dried parsley and pour into a bowl (you could also use a large resealable freezer bag).
- Dip the cooked tortellini into the egg and then place in the bread crumb mixture. Once the tortellini are breaded place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Serve with marinara or pizza sauce.
You will also want to try our: